Cold days, grey skies, constant rain – wintertime can be gloomy and miserable…but it doesn’t have to be!
Many people LOVE winter for the chance to slow down a bit, stay indoors where it’s warm and cosy, and enjoy being safe and snug indoors while the weather rages outside.
If you’re not a fan of winter, here’s a few reasons why you should be! Winter is the perfect time to:
- Eat! It’s natural in winter that we all crave comfort food, and it’s the perfect time of year to indulge on hearty winter meals.
- Rug up. Woolly socks, warm jumpers, flannelette sheets and pyjamas, and soft blankets are a must for winter.
- Spend time with your favourite people. Winter is a great time for relaxing and slowing life down and is ideal for catch ups with friends and family.
- Switch off technology. There’s nothing better than sitting by the fire and reading a book or playing board games, and just enjoying your downtime.
- Enjoy a warm drink. A good cup of tea, herbal tea or a hot chocolate soothes the soul on a cold winter day!
- Take time out to relax. Winter getaways are just as good as summer getaways and sometimes even better because a lot of places are quieter and offer more time to relax!
A winter getaway in the Perth hills is waiting for you!
Amaroo Retreat & Spa is the perfect resort for a winter getaway.
Our luxurious cabins offer a warm and cosy retreat where you can relax in the serenity of the beautiful bushland of the Perth Hills. Settle into your chalet and spend the afternoon relaxing on your private deck, order a bottle of red and winter nibbles, take a spa bath overlooking the bush views, or cuddle up with someone special in your own private space.
Plan to really indulge and book in a hot stone massage at our award-winning Day Spa. Feel all your stress melt away as you are pampered with beautiful products buy our skilled staff, and follow up with a gourmet meal taken at our restaurant or delivered to your room.
It really is the perfect winner getaway, a relaxing escape in the hills, in a luxurious bush setting with delicious food, wine, and an indulgent day spa all right at your fingertips.
Bookings are available for weekends or mid-week and can be made on our website.
Visit amarooretreat.com.au for information and to book.